Live sex chat for free

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First post ever!

Well, what can I say? I´m a girl from Sweden. I´m kind of an exhibitionist and I really enjoy sex, haha! But who doesn´t? On this blog I will post my thoughts about sex, my fantasies and alot of pictures (on me ofc!). I really want you all to comment my posts and feel free to requests pictures of me.

I believe that some of you wonder about the name Isis. This is what Wikipedia says about it:

Isis or in original more likely Aset (Ancient Greek: Ἶσις) was a goddess in Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs, whose worship spread throughout the Greco-Roman world. She was worshiped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the matron of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans, the downtrodden, as well as listening to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers. Isis is the goddess of motherhood, magic and fertility.
So now when that is said, I welcome you all with some photos that was taken a few days ago in the bath. Damn, I love the bathtub, haha!




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous... TRULY gorgeous. You have perfect breasts, amazing nipples, and a fantastic flat stomach. I want to eat you up and lick you from head to toe, twice! @WhoIsLookinAtMe

    ReplyDelete