Live sex chat for free

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Some words about my blog.

I just want you guys to know some of the features that is available on my site! I got a twitter box on the right side where you can read my latest tweets. And above that box there is a twitpic box! And I believe that that little box is going to entertain you the most. Im going to use it to upload pics from my phone every now and then! So tou guys always can see what I´m up to, haha. Who knows what kind of pics that will end up there!

And also, there is an image that says "Services & About Me". If you click that it will take you to my contact and about me page, doh. What kind of services does I provide you may ask yourself, well, maybe I tell you later on but I guess that the webcam has something to do with it, lol! But for now, feel free to make requests on pictures and I´ll do my best to forfill it.

And no, I´m not confortable to show my face yet. Too much to lose, sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! definitely look forward to seeing more of you ;) Thank ou very much for finding me beautiful :)
    -Chrisyourpapi

    ReplyDelete